IMPORTANT: Every bullshit comment on nationalism, hatred or any other stupid ideology will be deleted and user banned! Those chants are here to celebrate the Lord Jesus Christ, His Resurrection for the whole humankind and for all people who want to pursue a salvation and freedom!
Nationalism, socialism and all other ideologies HAVE NOTHING TO DO with the Christ and his mission at the Earth.
He who has pity on the poor lends to the LORD, And He will pay back what he has given. – Proverbs 19:17
You may also like
#BobbyMcIntyre #Music #Songs #videos
Music News Headlines
- BBMAs: See BTS' Angst-Ridden Performance of New Song 'Fake Love'
- BBMAs: Watch Janet Jackson Perform 'Nasty,' Salute #MeToo in Award Speech
- BBMAs: See Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato's Rousing 'Fall in Line' Duet
- BBMAs: Watch Ariana Grande's Dynamic Performance of 'No Tears Left to Cry'
- On the Charts: Post Malone's 'Beerbongs & Bentleys' Continues to Reign
- Watch Nicki Minaj Bring 'Chun-Li,' Playboi Carti to 'SNL'
- Reggie Lucas, Miles Davis Guitarist and Madonna Producer, Dead at 65
- Elton John Performs at Royal Wedding Reception
- Watch Taylor Swift Bring Out Shawn Mendes at Rose Bowl Concert
- Prince's Yellow Cloud Guitar Sells for $225,000 at New York Auction
- Boyd Tinsley: 'I Will Defend Myself Against False Accusations' of Sexual Misconduct
- Hear Camila Cabello, Pharrell's Playful Salsa Song 'Sangria Wine'
- 10 New Albums to Stream Now: Courtney Barnett, Stephen Malkmus, Lil Baby and More Editors' Picks
- Hear Cheap Trick's Hard-Hitting New Song From 20th Record
- Hear Shawn Mendes' Soulful New Song 'Where Were You in the Morning?'
- Review: BTS' 'Love Yourself: Tear' Is K-Pop With Genre-Hopping Panache
- Phantogram Channel Personal Tragedy on New Song for Suicide Prevention
- Review: Low Cut Connie's 'Dirty Pictures (Part 2)' Is Old-School Rock With Missionary Zeal
- A Tribe Called Quest's Ali Shaheed Muhammad, Adrian Younge Tease New Album With 'Questions'
- Meek Mill Drops Out of Trump Panel on Prison Reform